INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in relation to the personal data you provided on the website
www.sofima-aftermarket.com (hereafter the “Website”) which will come into the possession of UFI Filters S.p.A., you are hereby informed as follows:
- How and why we process your data.
Your data will be processed in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations in force, with or without the aid of computerised systems, only and exclusively for the purposes of:
- allowing the management of the contact request procedure on the Website;
- managing the contact requests from Website’s users;
- sending the newsletter and sales offers.
- Legal basis of the processing.
Personnel data processing is lawful where it is based on your consent.
- Provision of data and any refusal to provide data.
The provision of the personal data is mandatory for the use of the contact request service offered by the Website and for the management of the contact requests from Website’s users. Should the Data Subjects refuse to provide their personal data, this will make it impossible for them to use such service.
- Data communication
The personal data will not be communicated to third parties nor disseminated.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is UFI Filters S.p.A., with registered office in Porto Mantovano (MN), via Europa 26, Tel. +39 045 6339911, email email@example.com.
- Rights of the data subject
Please note that you are entitled to revoke your consent to the personal data processing at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing performed in the period prior to its revocation.
In addition, at any time, you can exercise your rights under articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
- you may request access to your personal data and ask for them to be rectified or deleted, ask for restricted processing of your personal data or refuse data processing;
- you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format which is commonly used and legible on an automatic device, and may transmit these data to another Data Controller without impediment;
- Profiling and disseminating data
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- Storage period
Your data will be stored for the period of 24 months.
- Supervisory Authority
Please note that in case of infringements regarding the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent Supervisory Authority.
Authority for the protection of personal data
Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 ROME
Tel. (+39) 06.696771, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785,
For information of a general nature, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.